Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-12-2008, 10:53 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Rep Power
Java/J2EE Architect: East Lansing, MI
Need a J2EE Architect (1) – Over 10 years of experience in JAVA/J2EE technologies being used on EBSP. Good leadership skills. Must have a full life-cycle project experience (design, development, setting standards, enhancement management and tracking, migration, batch scheduling and post-production support). Must have completed a large J2EE technologies based project using Oracle database. The project should have been longer than 2 years and the candidate must have performed production support of this application for at least 3 months after the completion of the implementation. We have many J2EE developers on the project, including consultants. This person will be the mentor to all these developers and thus must possess advanced technical skills in all areas of system development and implementation.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
- By rgbosque in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 12-04-2007, 07:28 AM
- By athira in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2007, 12:10 PM
- By anushareddy7480 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2007, 11:59 AM
- By javaforme44a in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 07-18-2007, 07:47 AM
- By pegitha in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2007, 08:40 PM