Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-12-2008, 10:23 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Orlando, FL
- Rep Power
J2EE Developer needed in Hunstville, AL.
Description: The primary responsibilities are to support the Program Manager and CRM System Architect in maintaining Intergraph’s Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) database programs and web-based direct marketing programs using Salesforce.com These include, but are not limited to, the planning, programming, development, tactical execution, and tracking of the programs. Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements: Required experience in administering and understanding large CRM databases with preference given to Salesforce.com experience. Required proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Excel and Access). Required programming experience in .Net, HTML, and Java. Preference given to AJAX, XML, DemandTools, or Eloqua. Must be able to pass and maintain a favorable background check.
Education: BS desired but not required with necessary required skillset.
Travel: up to 10%
- By ScottSearch in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2008, 05:23 PM
- By THEJOBMAN in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2007, 06:43 PM
- By pegitha in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2007, 04:21 PM
- By pegitha in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2007, 09:45 PM
- By pegitha in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2007, 03:17 PM