Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-11-2013, 05:59 PM #1Recruiter Romi
- Join Date
- Sep 2013
- Washington, DC
- Rep Power
I'm hiring! Software developer/test automation; rockville, md
Job Title: Software Test Developer
Location: Rockville, MD
Duration: 6 Months Contract to Hire
Description: Developer in Test
Under general supervision, the Developer in Test assists in ensuring the quality of software products by developing and executing software testing components, developing automation solutions and work on improving overall quality of the product throughout the software development life cycle.
- Develop automation code, scripts, utilities, simulators, data generators, API/Interface testing solutions and other programmatic test tools as required to execute tests.
- Involvement in automation architecture design.
- Assists in coming up with test strategies and test plans.
- Create and execute test cases based on test strategies and test plans.
- Participate in reviews of system architecture, code and design documents.
- Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written formats.
- Assisting in identifying project risks and development of mitigation strategies.
- Execute and create load and performance tests solutions.
- Possess domain expertise in the project involved.
- Manual test execution.
Education and ExperienceRequirements
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or Engineering and 2+ years of cumulative experience in software development and/or test automation.
- Good understanding of testing process, test types and testing methodologies.
- Understanding and experience with object oriented design.
- Experience with programming in Java (preferred), C++, C#, or Ruby.
- Good understanding and application of algorithms to test solutions.
- Experience with SQL and relational database design.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with the Unix/Linux environment.
Work is normally performed in an office environment. Occasional travel and extended hours may be required.
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND RESUME TO ROMINA.NALLY@CLOVISGROUP.COM
NOTE: I GIVE REFERRAL BONUSES! IF CANDIDATE YOU REFERRED GETS PLACED, $500-$1,000 BONUS IN YOUR POCKET! :)
- By eyeluvjava in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2013, 11:14 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2011, 06:52 PM
- By Ravanelly in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 01-27-2010, 01:49 AM
- By BASman in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 03-15-2009, 08:52 PM
- By montreal.hr in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2008, 08:12 PM