Job Offer for Java Developer
Our Client is an international bank.
Job Description Java Developer:
Our Client is looking for Java Programmers who will join international team responsible for the development and support of financial, real-time system.
You will participate in all stages of projects lifecycle and you will be also responsible for gathering requirements, designing new functionalities, contacting other teams involved in the development process.
This position will give you an opportunity to work with professionals focused on process improvement in Java development projects. More over, you will have a chance to get to know financial market and issues related to foreign exchange.
Requirements Java Developer:
- 2-5 years of experience in Java development in Unix environment (Java SE, middle- and back-end layers)
- Knowledge of C++
- Fluent knowledge English
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Experience with real-time systems is a strong advantage
- Knowledge of financial market is a plus
- Very good communicative skills and open minded approach
- Work in a prestigious company
- Permanent contract of employment or B2B contract
- Work in a bright and motivated international team
- Benefit package
Warsaw / Poland
If you are interested,please send your application on:
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)"
Re: Job Offer for Java Developer
Moving to Jobs Offered forum.