Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-05-2013, 06:11 PM #1Recruiter Romi
- Join Date
- Sep 2013
- Washington, DC
- Rep Power
Seeking Mid-Level Java Developers in the DC Area! Rockville, Arlington, DC
I have several open positions for Mid-Level Java Developers! In DC/MD/VA.
Location: Rockville, MD
The Mid-level Java Developer will be providing software design and development services in an iterative/agile software development lifecycle. .
Responsibilities include using MVC frameworks such as Spring or Struts to code the application presentation tier and using object relational technologies in conjunction with design patterns such as DAO and Dependency Injection to code the middle and back-end tiers.
- Developer will author or reengineer as necessary database queries.
- Developer will use Rapid Application Developer or Eclipse integrated development environment on Windows, Linux or Solaris platform.
- Developer will perform source code configuration management and assist in build automation using the latest industry tools such as Ant, Maven, Gradle. Additional responsibilities include documenting code, updating UML and database design models, resolving defects, participating in code reviews and providing level of effort estimates.
- Fundamental understanding of J2EE development and the ability to write efficient, error-free code.
- Experience using an integrated development environment such as Eclipse, STS or JDeveloper .
- Basic understanding of Servlets, JSP, EJB/JPA, frameworks such as Struts, JSF or Spring, and ORM tools such as Hibernate or iBatis.
- Experience working with a source code repository such as Subversion or GIT and build tools such as Ant, Maven, Gradle or similar.
- Understanding of the fundamental concepts of relational database management systems (RDBMs) and the ability to create and modify SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Knowledge of the fundamental concepts of Service Oriented Architecture and web services. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Education: BS degree
To apply, send resume to: Romina.firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Convergenz in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 4Last Post: 04-03-2012, 05:57 PM
- By NehaDP in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2011, 04:59 PM
- By 3driley in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2011, 02:39 PM
- By christinaF in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2009, 03:43 PM
- By mfaizan24 in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 06-23-2009, 09:18 AM