Poznań - Senior Java Developer (Team Leader) 10.000-15.000 PLN
For our client - American start'up we're looking for:
Senior JAVA developer (Team Leader)
Salary: 10.000 - 15.000 PLN
Workplace: Poznań, Poland
- Design and develop core, backend software components
- Code primarily in Java, Python and Junit
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability and stability of existing backend servers
- Work with product management and operations groups to develop server side components and monitoring capabilities
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- At least 5 years of experience developing applications using Java, Junit, Tomcat and Spring
- Experience in building large-scale server applications
- Knowledge of databases and SQL, preferably Mysql or PostgreSQL
- Experience in debugging multi threaded applications and performance analysis
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Python/ANT/Shell is a plus.
- Knowledge of working in a Linux operating system like Ubuntu is a plus.
- Knowledge of UI technologies like HTML/JS/JSP/CSS/Ajax is plus.
Good working knowledge in Java and experience building scalable solutions. Knowledge of debugging complex system and measure performance. Knowledge of various frameworks like Spring, Junit etc. Experience with test driven development. Past experience will be important. If somebody knows about certain testing methodologies like mocking it will be very good.
Please send us your CV (english and polish) at e-mail: ilona [at] efekt-synergia [dot] pl
Contact person: Ilona Kwiecień +48 609 12 35 30