Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-14-2013, 09:36 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2013
- Redmond, WA
- Rep Power
Java Developer (XP/Paired Programming, Java, Flash) - Redmond, WA
vtrIT has an opening in Redmond, WA for a Java Developer experienced in using XP/ Paired Programming, Java and Flash for an approximate 6 month contingent position to work in a Paired / Extreme programming environment in Java and Flash/Actionscript. This is an opportunity to work in interactive media, for a great team.
- Programming in a collaborative, paired environment
- Following a test driven development approach
- Utilizing technologies such as Java, Flash and C++
Java Developer (XP/Paired Programming, Java, Flash) Qualifications:
- 5+ years of Object Oriented Software Development
- Minimum of 1 year of Java Development
- Must have 1+ years of Agile Development experience, preferably in an XP/Paired Programming environment
- Passion or interest in learning XP/Paired Programming
Great companies rely on vtrIT for the talent to bring their IT projects to life. With vtrIT, you will have access to exclusive positions, leading-edge opportunities, and personalized placement. We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Visit vtrIT - Home for more information.
vtrIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send us your resume by applying to the job posting on our website through this link at: vtrIT - Search Careers 327402 - Java Developer This is to ensure your resume reaches the correct Recruiter for this position. Applying through our website is quick and easy. Please include the job number of: 304905-9886-12-327402 and the job title of: Java Developer (XP/Paired Programming, Java, Flash) to expedite delivery of your resume for consideration, so our Recruiter can contact you should your resume meet the job requirements. Thank you.
- By judemartin99 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2013, 09:16 PM
- By judemartin99 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2013, 09:15 PM
- By seth_java in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2011, 09:33 AM
- By evanp in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2008, 04:39 PM
- By notherand in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2008, 05:36 AM