Java Developer (XP/Paired Programming, Java, Flash) - Redmond, WA
vtrIT has an opening in Redmond, WA for a Java Developer experienced in using XP/ Paired Programming, Java and Flash for an approximate 6 month contingent position to work in a Paired / Extreme programming environment in Java and Flash/Actionscript. This is an opportunity to work in interactive media, for a great team.
- Programming in a collaborative, paired environment
- Following a test driven development approach
- Utilizing technologies such as Java, Flash and C++
Java Developer (XP/Paired Programming, Java, Flash) Qualifications:
- 5+ years of Object Oriented Software Development
- Minimum of 1 year of Java Development
- Must have 1+ years of Agile Development experience, preferably in an XP/Paired Programming environment
- Passion or interest in learning XP/Paired Programming
Great companies rely on vtrIT for the talent to bring their IT projects to life. With vtrIT, you will have access to exclusive positions, leading-edge opportunities, and personalized placement. We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Visit vtrIT - Home for more information.
vtrIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send us your resume by applying to the job posting on our website through this link at: vtrIT - Search Careers 327402 - Java Developer This is to ensure your resume reaches the correct Recruiter for this position. Applying through our website is quick and easy. Please include the job number of: 304905-9886-12-327402 and the job title of: Java Developer (XP/Paired Programming, Java, Flash) to expedite delivery of your resume for consideration, so our Recruiter can contact you should your resume meet the job requirements. Thank you.