Java Backend Programmer (m/f) in Berlin
Playing with brands!
Stryking produces and markets interactive digital entertainment worlds based on free-to-play online and mobile games. We combine the real and virtual worlds to create genuine interaction opportunities for fans, stars, and brands. As a partner, we offer innovative marketing approaches and new monetisation means to developers of high-quality games in genres such as sports, racing, and music. We facilitate communication, branding, and distribution channels for brand and media partners to attractive target groups in relevant environments.
Thatís why we need dedicated support as of now:
Champions wanted! Java Backend Programmer (m/f)
We are searching for talented individuals with entrepreneurial mindsets, who get down to business and have high aspirations. A young and ambitious team, interesting tasks, flat hierarchies, and interesting opportunities for advancement await you. Set your ideas in motion. As we grow, so does your responsibility!
What to expect:
- Create advanced software architecture as well as its implementation
- Optimize our middleware solution with respect to performance, scalability, and security
- Improve the backend development process
- Draft and document tech designs
- Independently implement interfaces to 3d-party applications
- Develop business services based on expert specifications
What you contribute:
- Specialist in Java with minimum of two years of experience
- Very good knowledge of relational databasesystem, SQL, and SOA applications
- Experience in at least one ORM framework, preferably Hibernate
- Experience in developing unit tests via JUnit
- Experience in collaboration software, such as Wikis, Bugtracker, SVN, etc.
- Knowledge in applying formats, such as JSON and XML
- Ability to develop error-free and performant code
- Independent, structured, and reliable work approach
- Ability to independently learn the ropes in new areas of responsibility
- Good English skills
What we offer:
- Teamwork in a young, innovative, and quickly growing start-up company in an exciting industry
- Steep learning curve; high degree of self-responsibility
- Modern and international working environment in a motivated team
- Collegial work atmosphere with flexible operations
You think that sounds challenging? Then send us your detailed application and earliest possible starting date per email to email@example.com
Contact Person: Janine Chima