Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-28-2013, 12:00 AM #1Banned
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
- Rep Power
Mobile Server Engineer, Las Vegas, NV
This is a full time, on-site, salaried Mobile Server Engineer position located in Las Vegas, NV paying to $100,000 depending on experience + benefits. No telecommuting allowed. US Citizens or Green Card holders only please. Local candidates preferred, but client will pay relocation expenses too. Full job/client details shared with qualified applicants.
Our mobile team has been growing, and we're looking for another mobile developer in support of our mobile efforts. Currently the mobile team is responsible for 3 highly rated apps (Android, iPhone, iPad), 1 mobile website and a push server. As the mobile server engineer you'll be developing and building out new server features to support Mobile. This will include our in-house built push server, new api functionality and experimental servers for features we haven't dreamed up yet. You'll be working very closely with our app developers and API teams to rapidly build out new features. Working within loose requirements and being resourceful and practical are things you enjoy and have done before.
Most of our back-end systems are in Java, and you should be solid there, but if you know any other languages, you might be able to leverage those as well. You should be comfortable taking a project from inception to production which includes deployment, testing and server administration using in-house servers and AWS. This will be a very fun and creative position for any person who enjoys working with other senior level engineers and thrives on shipping great products and features frequently.
* Experience with client/server programming, database driven systems, and or implementing public APIs in Java
* Experience working with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3 etc..)
* Ability to solve ambiguous problems
* Full cycle development (brainstorming to production)
* Experience with multiple programming languages - we use Java, but we're willing to hire you if you're willing to learn it
* BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
* E-commerce experience
* Spring Framework
If you are interested in this job, please submit your resume and salary requirements to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com
Beauregard Gould - Staffing Specialist
Mobile Server Engineer - Post Free Jobs
- By valjean03 in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2012, 01:50 AM
- By giapvantinh in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2009, 11:47 AM
- By peterg in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2009, 01:24 PM
- By jankrishnan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2008, 04:12 PM