Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java Developer Remote Full-Time
- 02-28-2013, 07:06 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
- Rep Power
Java Developer Remote Full-Time
Due to a rapid expansion we have Java Developer openings with the following experience: Java, UI, MVC. We are seeking web developers, application & back-end developers with a strong technical background and a high aptitude for learning.
The Software Engineer/Java Developer will be a key member of the engineering team, responsible for designing, developing, and testing software in a multi-platform environment using cutting-edge technology. The engineer/developer will work with system administrators, security analysts, and customers to ensure that we produce high quality products that exceed expectations. This is a challenging and also very rewarding position where interesting projects in security are implemented in order to protect our clients from Internet intrusions.
• 5 years of java UI development experience & MVC
• PHP development experience
• Linux/UNIX fundamentals including development and kernel knowledge
• Linux scripting skills
• MySQL, XML, shell scripting and experience with RDBMS
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Design and develop software systems and applications
• Participate in developing recommendations for architecture of the applications portfolio.
• Troubleshoot infrastructure functionality and performance issues including interfaces to databases.
• Provide systems operational support, technical skills to monitor, operate and maintain technical infrastructure and test new methods, software, hardware, data flow and interfaces with existing systems
• Implement web frameworks used to develop enhanced user experience
Send CV to cgromowski [at] secureworks [dot] com
- By tmclaugh in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2012, 06:49 PM
- By Boopathy in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2012, 06:43 PM
- By Siddhart in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2011, 12:00 AM
- By senthil_insys in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2010, 11:26 PM
- By Ayima in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2008, 04:04 PM