Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-23-2013, 01:08 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
- Rep Power
Java Developer in Indianapolis IN
TITLE: J2EE Application Developer
REPORTS TO: Technical Lead
Location: Indianapolis IN
Duration: Long Term Contract
Duties & Responsibilities
• Analyzes functional business applications and design specifications for functional areas such as finance, accounting, personnel, manpower, logistics, and contracts.
• Develops block diagrams and logic flowcharts.
• Translates detailed design into computer software.
• Tests, debugs, and refines the computer software to produce the required product.
• Prepares required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation.
• Enhances software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency.
• Provides technical direction to programmers as required to ensure program deadlines are met.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• General Experience: Must have five (5) years of computer experience in information systems design.
• Specialized Experience: At least three (3) years of experience as an application programmer on large-scale DBMS applications, knowledge of computer equipment, and ability to develop complex software to satisfy design objectives.
• Application Specific Experience: At least three (3) years experience with web-based transaction processing applications using J2EE, IBM WebSphere Application Server and IBM DB2 database. Education may not be substituted for this experience.
• At least one (1) year experience with Apache Struts or a similar framework.
• Desirable: Sun Certified Java Developer or equivalent master level certification, also any experience with Business Objects is a plus
Educational and Experience Requirements
• A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline or three (3) years of equivalent experience in a related field. A Master's Degree is preferred.
Please send me your resume with Rate and availability information.
Sameer Sinha, Technical Recruiter
Libsys Inc 'IT Sharps'
Direct 630-303-9056 | Office 630-799-1556 | Fax 630-689-5724
Sameer@LibsysInc.com | LIBSYS | Web Technologies | Information technology | IT Services | IT Consulting | Business Intelligence | Data Warehousing | Master Data Management | ERP | SAP | LIBSYSINC.com
- By pegitha in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 5Last Post: 10-20-2008, 07:36 AM
- By chixon in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2008, 02:22 PM
- By pegitha in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2007, 05:21 PM
- By pegitha in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2007, 05:21 PM
- By pegitha in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2007, 10:45 PM