Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Amazon.com is Hiring
- 02-22-2013, 08:33 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
- Rep Power
Amazon.com is Hiring
Amazon.com is hosting a selective Hiring Event in NYC:
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a Software Development Engineer for the next phase of our effort. Our job is to bring Amazon's ecommerce expertise to clouded software and fundamentally change how software is discovered and consumed in the cloud.
As a SDE you will own significant portions of the product and will have significant influence on our strategy by helping define the next wave of product features and system architecture.
• 5+ years of industry experience developing in Java on a Unix/Linux platform
• Familiarity with front end development
• demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
• Preferred Qualifications
• MS in Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience with AWS services EC2, EBS, RDS, SWF
• Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
To Attended this Hiring Event, please contact Mr. Vishal Mehta, VP Technology Recruiter, Amazon Recruiting Strategy and Events at
646-747-5164 (direct), email@example.com.
For more details visit: http://www.andiamopartners.com/Amazo...t/AWSNY-VM.pdf
- By SnakeDoc in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-14-2013, 04:20 PM
- By ruchira_sandanayaka in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2010, 03:25 AM
- By Kryptix in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2009, 03:47 AM