Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 01-11-2013, 08:15 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
- Rep Power
Looking for Java Architect(J2EE) - (10-14)Years Experienced
Company Name : People Prime Worldwide
Company Website : www.people-prime.com
Position : J2EE Architect
Exp : 10-14 Years
Location : Hyderabad
Posting Date : 11th-Jan-2013
Ad Expires on : ASAP
Positions : 5
Qualification : Any Graduate/PG
Contact Name : Raj
Contact Email : email@example.com
Compensation: As per Industry Norms
Note: Candidates who apply must join immediately or by Max 10 days.
1. JEE – Enterprise Architecture
2. Open source->Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JBOSS SEAM,JBPM,JPDL
3. SOA, ESB, Amazon Webservices (AWS)
1. Profiling, JMeter expertise, Various Unit/Integration testing frameworks (JUnit, Cactus, Enterprise Unit)
2. Design tools Expertise (Rational, Enterprise Architect, Visual Paradigm, Structure 101 etc)
Role(s) the position holder is required to play:
• Captures both functional and non-functional (i.e., life cycle cost, performance, and/or flexibility) business requirements on how the system should work over time.
• Oversee, develop, and implement holistic solution architectures for homogenous problem domains from both a business and technical perspective.
• Leads architecture staff through coordination and liaison of teams.
• Performs solution definition of a problem domain. Designs overall system and solution architecture, system integration, and implementation strategy.
• Delivers an integrated solution that meets the needs of the customer within the constraints of the contract.
• Leads in the analysis, design, and implementation planning of the technical/business solution from pre-sale through delivery.
• Generates conceptual/logical architectures, system documents, testing analyses, test plans, and risk assessments.
• Provide support in both pre-sales and post-sales by attending presentations, product demonstrations, and installations/implementations.
• Provide technical expertise on the wide suite of products to ensure that our salespeople are proposing feasible solutions to our customers.
• Work with sales and customers to validate configurations to determine if they will technically function and that they will perform as the customer desires/expects in their specific environment
• Should have the soft skills to lead a team of architects and buddy architects towards an organization goal
• Mentor employees who want to pursue an architecture career path.
• Should have excellent attention to high quality and drive it in all projects
• Should participate in engineering audits, design reviews and troubleshooting within and outside his/her project team
• Participate in business requirement gathering and analysis.
• Propose technical solutions and architectures
• Involve in HLD \ LLD and implementation
• Facilitate effective communication within the team
• Foster problem solving abilities in the team
• Analyze potential impact of problem resolution and take corrective measures when needed
• Promote positive attitude among the team members
• Promote best practices and standards and review deliverables to ensure highest standard of delivery
• Direct team to set appropriate goals and help them achieve
• Evaluate technologies with respect to clients’ Business needs
• Consistently and Timely communicate with all stake holders
Interested Candidates forward your Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 01-11-2013, 09:59 AM #2
- By kuriangr in forum Jobs WantedReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2014, 09:06 AM
- By Ed Kirby in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2010, 04:46 PM
- By roelhtc in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2008, 10:53 PM
- By orion_mcl in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2007, 04:46 AM