Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-22-2008, 06:22 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
- Rep Power
Java Programmer - Farmington Hills, MI
J. R. Thompson Company is a leading creative marketing communications company that offers an outstanding opportunity for an independent working individual who enjoys a variety of job functions in a challenging environment. We are in search of a success-driven IT professional who has diverse skills and interests. The right individual enjoys variety and challenges and working with like-minded creative professionals. While much of your time will be spent working independently, you also enjoy working on a team and the occasional opportunity to work directly with clients. Technology is number one but if you have interest in cars this job will be even more rewarding.
Must be skilled in most of the following technologies:
ECLIPSE, JBOSS, J2EE, STRIPES, SPRING, STRUTS, HIBERNATE, JSP, JDBC,
XML, CSS, HTML, SQL
* Team player
* Polite, courteous
* Must take direction well
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Takes initiative
* Common sense
* Works well under pressure
This position offers competitive salary and benefits including healthcare, a 100% matching 401 (k) Plan and flexible work schedule. E-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out J.R. Thompson Company for information on us. We look forward to hearing from you.
- By fastspeed33 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2011, 06:12 PM
- By streetsmartchic in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2010, 09:49 PM
- By csr_1978 in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2008, 12:12 AM
- By TeresaGoddard in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2007, 06:27 PM
- By fastspeed33 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 11-28-2007, 04:46 PM