Senior Software Developer - New York, NY
Schrödinger, a technology leader specializing in software solutions for life science research and development, is looking for an experienced Java developer to work on KNIME extensions for computational chemistry applications and associated platform development.
- B.S. or Masters in Computer Science
- Advanced knowledge of Java (e.g. advanced Swing/AWT, multi-threading, database connectivity, native methods via JNI/SWIG, XML processing, unit testing frameworks)
- Background in chemistry and/or cheminformatics
- Linux/Windows experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Desire to learn new technologies as necessary
- Experience with the Eclipse development platform, particularly Eclipse RCP (Rich Client Platform) and/or Eclipse PDE (Plugin Development Environment)
- Knowledge of basic Java web technologies (servlets, JSP, etc)
- Knowledge of web services technology and service oriented architectures (SOA)
- Basic knowledge of Python
- Data processing and data analysis
Benefits include medical, dental, 401(k), flexible spending account, 3+ weeks vacation, tuition reimbursement, and a flexible work schedule.
For consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schrödinger, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.