Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-05-2012, 03:00 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
- Rep Power
New challenge? We are seeking a Java Programmer to join our team in London!
Careerjet is looking for a bright, experienced and motivated Java developer with exceptional skills in application design and object-oriented programming. The successful candidate will be a key contributor in an engineering team devoted to the development of high traffic web services and mobile applications.
Relying on cutting-edge web crawling solutions and advanced linguistic search algorithms, Careerjet's proprietary technology makes extensive use of highly sophisticated pattern recognition and machine learning techniques. All of the company's technologies are UNIX-based and use exclusively open source software. The business' current growth strategy includes expansion into a broader range of programming languages and frameworks.
- Full proficiency in developing Java J2EE applications utilizing OO design patterns
- Hands on experience with the Eclipse IDE
- Experience with high traffic web sites and large scale data analysis
- Experience with Tomcat 6/7
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Experience with XML and REST
- Experience with Hibnerate and Spring MVC
- Experience with localisation and internationalisation
- Full command of Linux
- Overall knowledge of Web technologies (languages, protocols, browsers, development tools, etc.)
- Passion for open-source software
- Knowledge of common cross-browser problems and solutions to avoid them
- Knowledge of CentOS 5/6
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as BerkeleyDB, Redis and MongoDB
- Experience with Mysql engines such as InnoDB, TokuDB, Sphinx and Q4M
- Familarity with the Android platform
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- Annual pay raise scheme based on employee's initiative, consciousness, and quality work
- Health Insurance scheme
- 25 working days of holidays
- Insight in search engine technology
- Multicultural awareness
If you think you are the right candidate, send us your CV and a cover letter detailing the key skills and experiences that will make you the best applicant for this position.
For administrative purposes, ALL applicants please indicate on your e-mail whether you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Careerjet, a leading online job search engine, is looking for entrepreneurial, dynamic and innovative professionals to complete its international team. Based in Fulham London, our websites cover 90 countries in 28 languages.
Evolving in a fast paced industry, Careerjet is currently expanding its range of products and technologies towards exciting new activities.
Careerjet is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates
- By natalie_dneg in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2012, 11:04 AM
- By verdensbeste in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2011, 09:57 AM
- By Stian in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 07-03-2011, 01:57 PM
- By Skeleton Labs in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2011, 01:17 AM
- By bizihtech in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2009, 10:57 AM