Java Technical Business Analyst for software company Portland, Oregon
We are looking for Java/J2EE Technical Business Analysts at Exterro. These positions are for experienced IT professionals with an e-discovery background or enterprise software experience as a plus.
Exterro is looking for a Technical Business Analyst to analyze and design complex enterprise software applications, which are deployed at the world’s largest corporations. This role is responsible for owning and developing system specifications, contributing to all phases of Exterro’s software development life cycle. The Technical Business Analyst constantly strives to understand the competitive landscape and growing e-discovery software industry of e-discovery software, digging deep into the market and talking to prospects, clients and internal constituents to really understand client’s business processes and requirements. The Technical Business Analyst designs specifications and works with the engineering team to ensure those specifications are translated into usable business systems. As part of a high-performing, motivated workgroup, the Technical Business Analyst must have the flexibility and ability to work creatively and analytically in a fast-changing, problem-solving environment.
• M.S. in computer science or related technical field
• Minimum 1 – 2 years of experience in enterprise software development
• Broad knowledge of computer applications and J2EE architecture preferred
• Experience with requirements gathering and systems development preferred
• Ability to manage multiple, often competing priorities and tasks
• Detailed eye for user experience and design to ensure features drive high adoption and customer enthusiasm
• Understand Web 2.0 and transition to Web 3.0
• Experience in enterprise search technologies
• Experience with user testing and complicated workflow design
• Passion for building and releasing groundbreaking business solutions
This position offers excellent pay, benefits package, and the opportunity for career advancement as our company continues its rapid growth in the market. Feel free to pass this to anyone you might know. If you are interested in this or any other open positions in our organization please send your resume and salary indication to firstname.lastname@example.org.