Sr. Android Developer - Newark, NJ
Multiple full time, on-site, contract/hourly-paid iOS Engineer and Android Developer positions located in Newark, NJ paying $100.00 per hour. More money possible for exemplary candidates. Must work on-site for the duration of the project so I need local candidates or the ability to relocate to NJ for the duration of the 6-12 month project. Applicants must have good command of the English language. Multiple roles of the same available. H1/visa transfer OK. No shops please. Individual programmers only. No telecommuting. Thank you.
These positions require strong engineers with experience in architecting, development, deployment and support of next generation of applications and services for iPhone and iPad devices. Ideal candidates should exhibit strong leadership qualities including excellent judgment, relentlessly high standards, can dive deep and remain in touch with business details, drives innovation in their teams, invokes passion in others, can think big, and delivers results.
Responsibilities depending on the role:
Design, build and operate scalable software systems and services for iOS devices, Android smartphones and tablets, other connected devices, cloud services and client applications
* Propose, prototype and evaluate multiple areas of optimization in digital content delivery to a variety of clients, digital rights management, cloud based technologies, digital lockers, digital content discovery and digital fulfillment systems
* Build and deliver high availability/high reliability software on time
Qualifications for both iOS and Android roles:
* BS in Computer Science (MS preferred) plus significant experience (5+ years) with commercial software engineering experience, preferable in digital media or mobile applications and devices
* Proven track record of building and delivering mobile applications and services Android smartphones, tablets iPhone, iPad, iTouch devices
* In addition, candidate should possess solid experience programming in Java or C/C++, good current knowledge of Unix/Linux environments, mastering SOA principles with solid experience in code optimization and high performance computing
* Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, availability, and internet and mobile OS security fundamentals
* Strong problem solving skills, adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership
* Solid coding practices including good design documentation, unit testing, peer code-reviews, and a preference for agile methods
Full job description and client details disclosed to qualified candidates.
To be considered, please submit your resume, hourly requirements and iOS and/or Android apps/portfolio to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com
Beau J. Gould
Open Source Staffing
About - Open Source Staffing