Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-12-2008, 05:21 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
- Swindon, unfortunately
- Rep Power
Java Web Developer - Permanent Role - Swindon
Java Web Developer – to £35k
A prestigious Software house are looking to add a Java Developer to their web development team. The main responsibilities will be:
• To develop browser-based User Interfaces for Centennial’s Web Console and other products in accordance with product requirement definitions
• To code and unit test front end UI designs in accordance with specifications and project plans
• To work in conjunction with colleagues developing the server side components, to bring an overall solution to market
• To work with Test and QA to ensure a high quality product
• Strong Java skills, together with GUI design skills and practical experience of interfacing to n-tier J2EE architectures on the back-end
• Knowledge of open source frameworks with an emphasis on MVC technologies (i.e. Struts, Tiles) and a sound understanding of common design patterns.
• Ability to articulate complex technical designs to colleagues in a clear and unemotional manner
• Development experience with any of the following technologies is desirable – Eclipse, Tomcat, SQL Server (or another industry-standard database).
• Experience with Perl, C#, .NET technologies is not required but would be beneficial.
Please contact Mike Brown if you would be interested in talking further re this exciting opportunity.
- By brem in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 3Last Post: 04-22-2008, 08:35 AM
- By nimishi in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2008, 04:32 PM
- By UMRecruiter3 in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2008, 08:08 PM
- By chixon in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2008, 02:22 PM
- By derrickD in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2007, 06:42 PM