Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-17-2012, 04:54 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
- Rep Power
Senior java developers - philippines (95k-120k)
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPERS
For a progressive international Mobile Technology company based in Manila (Ortigas).
They work on cutting edge mobile platforms and are well known for sending their employees to the latest overseas training opportunities. The right candidate for these positions must be progressive and with at least 3 years working experience (post-graduation) with Java/JEE (Agile exposure too). Only A-list senior developers with a proven track record and passion for learning new technologies may apply.
- THIS IS A GURU ROLE, MUST BE EXPERT LEVEL IN JAVA/JEE
- IDEALLY HAS EXPOSURE IN AGILE ENVIRONMENT
- MUST ALSO BE ABLE TO SHOW AND PROVE SOME EXPOSURE TO MOBILE/APP DEVELOPMENT.
Earn P95 to 120K per month depending on experience (plus medical, plus performance bonuses). Full details below. May you please send me referrals together with CV/contact numbers.
These top positions won’t last long so please do contact me soonest.
You will get the opportunity to:
· To work on a leading edge mobile travel platform to develop the next generation of Mobile Web and Downloadable On-handset solutions
· Formulate innovative technical solutions to business problems
· Work closely with clients, suppliers, partners and co-workers to specify optimal solutions
· Propose enhancements to the existing platform and have the opportunity to explore emerging technologies through R&D initiatives from time to time.
Experience of some or all of the following skills is highly desirable:
· Application stack – JEE, Spring, MySQL and other associated technologies
· iOS, Android, Windows Phone 7, BlackBerry development experience
· Web UI technologies
· Good understanding of usability principles, particularly as applied to mobile devices
· Agile development processes (exposure necessary).
Potential candidates must:
· Have at least 3-4 years (post-graduation) experience working in a related technology environment
· Demonstrate strong, clear and positive communication skills and the ability to communicate with local as well as International head office teams (and clients from time to time)
· Be passionate and interested learning new technologies
· Be a quick and enthusiastic learner, with a “can do” attitude and have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment and handle multiple responsibilities
· Display high standards, good attention to detail and a methodological work process
· Have an ability to work under your own initiative and as part of a team
Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent preferred achieved in a top-tier university.
We offer a competitive salary (typically in top quartile), with regular salary reviews, performance related bonuses, paid for private healthcare and the excitement of playing your part in building an industry leading company. Opportunities to attend overseas training courses provided to the right employees.
Last edited by joelrb; 07-17-2012 at 04:59 AM.
- 07-18-2012, 10:05 PM #2
- By shini08 in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2011, 10:15 AM
- By 3driley in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2011, 02:39 PM
- By jamesibarra_acs in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2011, 07:51 AM