Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Junior Programmer
- 05-17-2012, 05:12 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Rep Power
Required to join a small team of programmers and help with the development of applications.
To work from home (anywhere in the world) and work with the team remotely over the internet (over IM & VOIP etc).
A good knowledge of computing in general is essential, as is being able to communicate clearly in English.
Programming ability in Java or C# would be an advantage although any experience in other programming languages is also relevant.
Commercial experience is NOT essential, good programming skills are much more important.
Level of pay will depend on skills and experience (please state the rate of pay you would expect). Rate of pay will of course be agreed before you start work.
Please send a short email outlining your computing & programming skills, your experience and your pay expectations. If you have a CV please send that too.
- By global.jobsection in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2011, 10:39 AM
- By MicheleG in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2011, 06:41 PM
- By prinsesita in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2010, 04:25 AM
- By cquensys in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2010, 06:21 PM
- By linmarkhk in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2009, 10:32 AM