Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-04-2008, 11:36 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
- Rep Power
JOB: Lead / Senior Software Engineer (JAVA) - Lawson PSSC (Manila)
Interested applicants can email me their resumes - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary is negotiable, and is competitive in the local (Phil) IT industry.
To know more about Lawson, visit our website.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
Required skill(s): JAVA, multithreading, database
5-10 years years programming experience
Worked with Java MVC Web Frameworks like JSF/Spring MVC/Struts (but preferrably JSF)
Extensive knowledge of Open Source API's and Open Standards (like Web Services, XML, etc)
Familiarity with Agile Programming methodologies and tools
Extensive knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design especially with Java
Knowledge of relational database concepts and JDBC
Experience developing ERP, preferrably financial applications
Proficient problem solving, interviewing and fact finding skills
Strong analytical and technical skills
Ability to multi-task
Teamwork and organizational skills
Experience in leading/managing a team of developers.
Strong time management skills
Self-motivation and discipline, ability to multi-task
Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
Must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, NCR, Phils.
Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- By nimishi in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2008, 03:32 PM
- By schro1 in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2008, 04:58 PM
- By lenny in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2007, 11:14 PM
- By derrickD in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2007, 05:42 PM
- By derrickD in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2007, 05:33 PM