Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-08-2012, 08:13 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Rochester, MN
- Rep Power
Java Developer -4 Openings-Long term Contract- Rochester, MN- Major healthcare client
We are seeking candidates for a Senior Java Developer for our client in Rochester, MN. Job descriptions are given below. Please contact us if you are interested in this position. This is a contract or contract to hire position. Please contact us by email or by phone if you are interested in this position.
Xylo Technologies Inc is a national, information technology services firm that specializes in IT staff augmentation, project management, applications software and systems development and testing, and interoperability. Since beginning operations in 2000, Xylo has become the largest preferred vendor for this client. We believe our success is due to the fact we obtain the best rates for the most qualified candidates and match the client requirements with best talent.
Please note for all the enclosed positions we need someone to be onsite for the duration of the project, Visa Status: H1B, US citizens, Green Card holders and EAD with minimum of 5 years overall experience.
Title: Java Developer with Google WebTool Kit
Duration: 1 Year
Req Id: 286454
Location: Rochester, MN
Description of Services: This resource is to develop infrastructure (workflows, applications, tools) to support Bioinformatics and Statistical
Genomics at the client location.
Description of Deliverables: Primary responsibilities are working with Bioinformatics and IT staff to automate and simplify the
genomic analysis and data management lifecycle. This position will develop infrastructure (workflows, tools, databases, and applications)
using open-source tools like Google Web Toolkit (GWT) and custom developed applications to support genomics and bioinformatics research.
1. Java J2EEE web development with GWT experience.
2. Spring Hibernate and Log4J a plus.
3. MS SQL Server required, Oracle, MySQL experience a plus.
4. User interface design.
Experience with developing applications using Java/J2EE are required, Unix and Perl is highly desirable. Experience with clustered environments is desirable.
Java\J2EE- Required- 3 Years
UI design-Required- 2 Years
RDBMS(SQLServer/Oracle) - Required- 2 Years
Websphere/Tomcat - Required- 2 Years
Google Web Toolkit (GWT) - Required 1 year
Unix-Highly desired-2 Years
Perl-Highly desired-3 Years
Title: Java Developer
Location: Rochester, MN
Req ID: 287578
Software Developer needed for the FIVE Project (Fault Tolerant Image Viewing). This project improves the availability of the QREADS application - a DICOM clinical image viewer. This role will need both Sybase Database and JAVA programming skills.
1. Enhance CIGA, QREADS and Synthesis to effectively use the replicated databases.
2. Enhance QREADS application to read CD/DVDs directly into QREADS.
3. Enhance CIGA and QREADS to provide image viewing during PACS/RIMS outages (QREADS as the backup viewer for PACS)
4. Enhance the QREADS application to allow upgrades without impacting current users.
Software Developer- Required- 5 Years
Sybase stored procedures, database design, query optimization-Required- 3 Years
Java / J2EE experience with JDBC, hibernate and other database interfaces-Required- 3 Years
IBM WebSphere-Required- 3 Years
Sybase ASE Clustered Edition- Nice to have- 1 Years
SWT Experience-Nice to have- 1 Years
Medical Imaging experience-Nice to have- 1 Years
uration: 6 Months
Req Id: 287286
Location: ROchester, MN
Sr. Java / web developer, database experience (esp. Oracle).
Primary responsibilities include working as part of a team to provide application development and testing support for bioinformatics unit, including testing and development of genomics-related projects.
Task is to develop a program using java/xsl/xslt to convert TCGA XML clinical files to csv file which can be fed into or integrated with EZLoader, an internal system that loads clinical data into database.
The candidate must have the following skills:
1. java development experience (average or above)
2. familiar with XML and xml parser (java)
3. has working experience using XSL (EXtensible Stylesheet Language) and XSLT (XSL transoformation)
4. experience with testing using junit test framework
5. working experience with linux and windows
6. experience with linux shell script
7. experience with web development would be useful
Java- Required- 5 Years
XML- Required - 5 Years
Database- Required - 5 Years
Websphere- Desired- 5 Years
RAD- Required - 2 Years
Web Service- Required - 2 Years
Analyst Skills- Required - 2 Years
R/SAS statistics-Desired- 2 Years
Duration - 7 Months
Req id - 278668
Location - Rochester MN
Description of Services: The position will work with a growing team of analyst programmers in the design, documentation and enhancement of an enterprise terminology management system.
Description of Deliverables: Primary responsibilities include development of service extensions as well as project support for the ICD-10 Conversion Project.
Linux Nice to have 2 Years
Java Required 3 Years
XML Required 2 Years
SOAP Nice to have 2 Years
RESTful services Required 1 Years
WebSphere Application Server Highly desired 1 Years
JDBC Highly desired 1 Years
Rational Application Developer (RAD) Nice to have 1 Years
Spring 3 Highly desired 1 Years
If interested in any of the above positions, please contact
Xylo Technologies Inc.
507-289-9956 EXT: 104
- By adelajm in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2011, 10:05 PM
- By NehaDP in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2011, 05:59 PM
- By Sohl-V in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2011, 05:57 PM
- By pj0509 in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2009, 03:54 PM
- By rstouffer in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2008, 06:02 PM