Java Developer in Indianapolis, IN - 6 month contract
I am in need of two or three Java Developers for our client. This role is in Indianapolis, IN on contract for six months (with a strong chance of extension or permanent placement). Candidates must be US Citizens or green card holders and unfortunately, relocation expenses are not covered. If you are interested, please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org - Please find the job details below:
Job Title: Java Developer Role
Wage: Negotiable – hourly W2
Contract: 6 months with the intent for extension or permanent placement with our client
Location: Fishers, IN
• The ideal candidate will have strong object-oriented analysis and design skills (including requirement analysis, use cases, OO and design patterns).
• A solid working knowledge of the J2SE/J2EE architecture is a must to win this role.
• In addition to the required development skill set, the position requires someone with a strong desire to deliver accurate and well tested applications.
• This person must have an understanding of and experience with full software development lifecycle including functional & technical specification, documentation, QA processes, source control, maintenance and deployments.
• Minimum of B.S. degree preferably in computer science
• 3+ years of experience using Java technologies
• Environments - Windows and Unix
Must be an US Citizen or green card holder
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
Relaxed work environment – team of eight