Urgent Opening in C++/Java with SIP/VoIP
We have following requirement with our client for their Chennai facility
Skillset: C++ / Java with SIP / VoIP
Exp: 2 – 5 Year
Job Location: Chennai
Please send your updated resume to us with the following details, if you would like to apply for this opening.
1. Current salary
2. Expected salary
3. Availability to join
4. Date of Birth & Place of Birth
Thanks and Regards
Quality Zone Consultancy Services
Software Engineer 2+years of experience (9 months in sip)
Plot no: 401, hmt hills, opp.jntu, Email: email@example.com
Kukatpally, Hyderabad-72. Phone no: +91-9885948504
• Highly self motivated individual seeking for a full time position in design, development or coding of technologies in the fields of software and related fields.
• Software Engineer - Aug ’05 – Till Date
Working as a Java Programmer for Pragna Technologies.
• Expertise in Swings, Core Java, C and C++. Strong in designing, developing, Implementation and Testing.
• Skills on Oracle 10g, SQL Server and MySQL.
• Web component development with Servlets and Java Server Pages.
• Expertise in development and implementation of Web Applications.
• Through understanding of server side and client-side programming.
• Good experience in implementing the Server side components using Core Java,
Servlets, JDBC, JSP.
• Exposure to different areas of Software Development Life Cycle.
• Absolutely capable of working in a fast paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment.
• Languages : C, C++, Java, J2ee, Visual Basic 6.
• Web tools : HTML, DHTML, Java Script and JSP.
• Database : SQL Server 2000, Oracle 10g and My SQL.
• Operating System : Windows Family.
• B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, INDIA.
Title : Personal Number Service
Client : RENESIS INFORMATION LTD.
Period : Jan 2007 to till Date.
Technologies : JDK 1.4, Java Swing, JDBC, Jain Sip, SQL Server, Apache Tomcat 5.0.
PNS (Personal Number Service) is a SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) based application. SIP is an application layer control protocol that can establish, modify and terminate multimedia sessions (conferences) such as Internet telephony calls.
This project includes the Registration Form, Login Form, Phones Form and About SIP Form. These forms are used for subscribers who are on the go and they need a convenient and cost effective way to receive their telephone calls regardless of their location. Subscribers are provided a personal number. The personal number is linked to the subscriber’s devices rather than to a particular location or phone. Caller can reach them using a single contact number (personal number) whether they are at the office, at home, or on the move.
• Working as a team member
• Analyzing and designing screens based on client requirements
• Participated in database design using sql server.
• Front-end Validations and Servlets implementations
Title : Intranet Messaging
Client : Informatics, Banglore.
Period : Jul’06 to Dec’06.
Technologies : JSP, Tomcat 4.x, Oracle8i/Oracle9i, Web logic Server 7.0, EJB.
It allows employees of the company to send/receive messages within the organization. User logs into site with employee id and password, Registration of user with employee id and password, Allows user to supply employee id and question to get password, User can send message, User can reply to a message, User can see messages, User can change password, User can delete messages, User can create group, User can add members to group, User can remove members from group, User can delete groups.
• Coding and Unit Testing
• Developing the User interaction Screens.
Title : E-Shopping Mall
Client : Kurt Salmon Associates, U.S.A.
Period : Jan’06 to Jun’06.
Technologies : Java, JSP, Servlets, Html, web logic, Oracle 8i.
This project is to develop a web-based application to be accessed by the users over the
web. The central concepts of this application is to allow the customers to shop virtually using the Internet and allow the customer to buy any items and articles of their desire from the store. The information pertaining to the products are stored on the database. The server processes the customer’s request and the items are shipped to the address submitted by them. This application was designed in two modules. One for the customers, who wish to buy the products and another for the Storekeepers who maintain and update the information pertaining to the articles and those of the customers.
• Coding and Unit Testing
• Involved in web development using servlets and JSP.
• Available upon request.
Name : G.Ambedkar
Date of Birth : 25th June 1978
Marital Status : Single
Languages Known : English, Telugu and Hindi.
Urgent Requirement Java Developer
J2EE, Java, JSP's, Servlets, EJB's, HTML, JDBC, Hibernate, Design, WebSphere,
Preferred , candidates to develop, deploy, design and configure bespoke software being used by large financial institutions.Ideally you will have a background in the financial sector and have experience of the IT Development Life Cycle. This is an excellent opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies around some of the industry's
Pls Send CV's to