Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-04-2012, 05:46 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
Java Team Lead great opportunity with excellent package
To be considered for this exciting role you will need to following skills:
Minimum of 8 years of commercial Java experience.
2-5 years (Preferable) Technically leading teams.
Experience with EJB's, JDBC, JSP and Servlets. As a preference skills with integration (Such as Maven and Hudson) ,frameworks, messaging and transactions. (this will be highly regarded)
Working on high volume/traffic websites is crucial.
A clear understanding of digital media and front end technologies is essential. Such as CSS, PHP, html etc
Understanding of the steps in processing a http request.
Commercial experience in an enterprise level environment.
You will additionally have excellent skills with Spring and Spring MVC.
Any knowledge around Struts or similar frameworks will be welcomed as well.
Experience with GWT is desirable but certainly not essential.
The same goes for Hibernate , and a clear understanding of ORM would be ideal.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the best in the digital media arena where you will be recognised for your hard work and will be appropriately rewarded.
If you are interested in this role, then register at "yeeepie.com.au" and apply for this role.
- By laszlo.spiller in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2010, 03:04 PM
- By Chinar Shah in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2010, 08:24 AM
- By pooja_k in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2010, 08:00 AM
- By pooja_k in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2010, 12:05 PM
- By prepsun in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2007, 05:47 PM