Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-04-2012, 05:44 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
Graduate or Junior Java Software Developer
It's a diverse role. And it's going to be focused around your particular strengths and talents in Java programming that you can bring to the table. There is a wide focus on the role ranging from GUI development, client/server programming, database design and real-time / multi-threaded application development. In fact, you could be developing all elements of the deep command and function components as well as the interface. Typical clients also include law enforcement and government agencies.
Industry experience with Java programming (2+ years)
Object oriented techniques (OOA, OOD and OOP)
Genuine interest in real-time and multi-threaded programming
A preference towards systems development, Linux and Windows. But they are not precious as long as you are comfortable with picking up new technology and quick to learn.
A collaborative and standards based approach will hold you in good stead as long as you can flex a bit of creative muscle as well.
We will also consider top performing software engineering graduates with internship experience in Java development
If you are interested in this role, then register at "yeeepie.com.au" and apply for this role.
- By global.jobsection in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2011, 10:39 AM
- By MicheleG in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2011, 06:41 PM
- By chrisnewland in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 4Last Post: 03-21-2011, 04:02 PM
- By cquensys in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2010, 06:21 PM
- By JAllenby in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2010, 05:39 PM