Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-25-2008, 01:09 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Rep Power
Java / J2EE Developer with Documentum Exp opening in San Diego and Orange County, CA
I'm currently looking for Java / J2EE Developer with extensive CMS/ECM/Documentum background. The location will be in San Diego or Orange County. Here is the Job Requirement:
San Diego / Orange County
Java / J2EE with Documentum experience – Permanent
Salary range : USD 75.000 – USD 95.000 Annually
Travel requirement: 80% - 100%
Work Authorization: GreenCard / US. Citizen
Define technical requirements based upon functional requirements. Recommend solutions that best suit business and scheduling goals. Collaborate with technology partners to define enterprise integration strategies and participate in the design and implementation process. Ensure compliance with coding standards, source code control, version control, build procedures, and deployment procedures. Perform development testing of any new documentation, processes, or procedures.
Nice to Have:
ü Experience with Distributed application architecture.
ü Experience with multiple databases.
ü WebServices experience with XFire etc.
ü Java design patterns experience
ü Exposure to open-source frameworks and libraries such as Struts, Spring, Hibernate, and JUnit.
ü In-depth knowledge of Eclipse-based development tools.
ü Proficient in using UML in analysis and design.
If you find the description mentioned above fit you perfectly, please send email and updated word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let me know when and how will be the best time to contact you.
- By ScottSearch in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2008, 05:23 PM
- By THEJOBMAN in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2007, 06:43 PM
- By pegitha in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2007, 04:21 PM
- By pegitha in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2007, 09:45 PM
- By pegitha in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2007, 03:17 PM