Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-13-2008, 11:12 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Rep Power
Looking for Java Programmer - Albany, NY
Long Term contract(18 months) postions availiable in Albany, NY. Here are the requirements. Please let me know if you're interested:
1 A minimum of three (3) years of experience in designing complex applications using object oriented methodology creating use cases, class diagrams, interaction and sequence diagrams and recognizing design patterns.
2. Three (3) years hands-on experience in programming Java applications from specifications expressed by use cases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams and sequence diagrams.
3. Two (2) years of complex Java programming experience using a MVC J2EE framework.
4. Two (2) years experience coding Java Server Pages (JSP).
1. Experience communicating with team members, including programmers and/or users. This must be demonstrated by experience in two or more activities listed in a-e AND in two or more activities listed in f-j:
a. Preparation of user manuals
b. Thorough documentation of programs or systems
c. Preparation of training material
d. Provision of timely and clear status reports
e. Conceptual, system, and program design specifications
f. Participation in team design meetings
g. Leading system design sessions
h. Leading meetings dealing with the development or modification of a system
i. Working with users to gather system requirements
j. Describing a system orally to technical and/or non-technical staff. Description must have included such topics as:
• Systems Business Processes
• Systems Data Flows and Databases
• System Controls and Audit Trails
• System Security
• System Hardware and Software Components
• System Interfaces
2. Proven ability to transfer knowledge and mentor team members. This must be demonstrated by experience in one or more of the following activities:
a. Conducting technical training sessions.
b. Conducting one-on-one technical training.
c. Developing programming guidelines/standards.
d. Developing coding examples and distributing them to co-workers.
e. Conducting code review and critique.
3. Two (2) years experience using STRUTS or a similar java development framework.
5. One (1) years experience using HTML.
Please send resume and salary requirments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By fastspeed33 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2011, 05:12 PM
- By streetsmartchic in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2010, 09:49 PM
- By csr_1978 in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2008, 11:21 PM
- By TeresaGoddard in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2007, 05:27 PM
- By fastspeed33 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 11-28-2007, 03:46 PM