Java Developer needed -- Indianapolis, IN
Near Field Interactive, based in Indianapolis, IN, is looking for a full time Java developer. Here are the specifics. Please let me know if you're interested:
The Java Developer will be assisting with development of an innovative payment processing system. Responsibilities include performing analysis, designing, development, testing and support of n-tier Java applications.
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• 3 years experience developing n-tier and web applications
• Minimum 3 years of previous programming experience in developing and maintaining IT solutions to support multi-tier web and client/server applications using JAVA, Oracle, PL/SQL
• 3 years experience developing software using Java, J2EE technologies (JSP, Servlets, and Beans), AJAX, XML, and Web Services
• 1+ years professional experience developing in Java for UNIX/Linux.
• Previous Tomcat and Apache experience
• Intermediate to strong knowledge of Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server RDBMS systems.
• Strong knowledge of and professional experience with OOP/OOD
• Understanding of JBOSS and Struts
• Experience developing high availability, scalable server technology.
• Strong working knowledge of XML
• Linux administration experience
• Experience with communication protocols (FTP, POP3, SOAP, HTTP, Web Services)