Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Senior JAVA Developer
- 09-21-2011, 08:11 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Senior JAVA Developer
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline is required.
- Equivalent work experience and technical training will be considered.
- More than 8 years of relevant java experience in managing application design, software development, maintenance and delivery.
- Knowledge, skills and experience required Object-oriented analysis and design techniques.
- Proficiency in Java SQL MS SQL or experience with other relational DB Unix networking Development tools.
- At least one Java IDE and debugger, version control software, ant Internet - Understanding of basic Web protocols and patterns (HTTP, security etc).
- Experience with one or more application servers.
- Experience with Version control software such as CVS.
- Ability to multitask UML, J2EE and JSP.
- By mukesh.dhanjani in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2010, 11:40 PM
- By Pinnacleasia in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2010, 09:25 AM
- By cquensys in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2010, 06:18 PM
- By Magnolia in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2010, 05:03 PM
- By jackchang in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2008, 02:55 AM