Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Web Programmer Bonita Springs FL
- 09-16-2011, 04:20 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Web Programmer Bonita Springs FL
Established financial services firm looking for a dynamic individual to enhance and expand our web and application development team to help develop new programs and improve and maintain existing systems. A well-rounded background in web programming, website maintenance, database development, and application programming is very important. This individual cannot be shy to contribute new ideas, exude creativity, and be a dedicated hard-worker on a day-to-day basis in a fast-paced professional team environment.
This is a full time position, not contract to hire.
Must have extensive experience with the following:
The above skills are absolutely essential, but they are not the limit of what you will do. You will be joining a small team of which you will be a big part in team direction, decision making and project management. Please do not apply if you are not proficient in these skills.
Bonuses: jQuery, ajax, xml, SOAP, RESTful web services, SEO, iOS/Android development, Server administration and management
Full relocation will be considered for the right applicant.
Please send your resume and salary expectations to Andrew Dunahay firstname.lastname@example.org
- By j2ee_chap in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2011, 02:57 PM
- By manojkannan88 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2010, 10:47 PM
- By kiruba_g in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2009, 03:51 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2008, 01:44 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2007, 09:36 PM