Java Developer (perm) - London (6.0, AJAX, JSF, Spring, Hibernate) £60,000 - £65,000
Java Developer - London
Our client provides tailored trading platforms within the derivatives market, covering every exchange market they have 7 offices worldwide with 100 UK staff and are growing.
As a software developer you will be expected to specify, design, develop, test and maintain software components.
Must have working experience and knowledge of various exchanges and must have worked within a trading environment before.
The applicant will be responsible for the following activities:
• Analyse, design and develop Java Web applications.
• Perform implementations to specification in a timely fashion.
• Follow and adapt to the coding standard set within the team.
• Contribute actively to improving the quality and design of the existing code base.
• Diagnosis of specific production issues.
• On-going technical help to front line production support teams.
The following skills are required:
• Java 6.0; Core Java, AJAX, JSF (Rich Faces), Facelets; Spring Web-Flow 1.0 and 2.0, Spring MVC, Spring & Hibernate.
• Good understanding of basic Object oriented programming and software development cycle
• Knowledge of Multi threading
• Good written English
The following skills are advantageous:
• Knowledge of Open Source Libraries
• Financial knowledge in one or more of the following asset classes: Futures, Options, Strategies.
MUST have at least 1 year experience working within the UK.
If you require anymore information, please contact me (Terri) on 020 7256 9657; alternatively, e-mail me on email@example.com