Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-26-2011, 12:00 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Rep Power
JAVA/J2EE DEVELOPER WTH STRUTS 2.x - SANTA MONICA, CA - FULL TIME
We have a Full Time permanent position with my client in Santa Monica, CA.
If you are interested and would like to discuss further please email me back. The position details are as below.
Title : Java / J2EE Developer
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Annual Comp: 90K+ Benefits
Duration : Fulltime
Must Have Skills
*6-10 years experience designing, developing, and installing
Struts2/J2EE Web based solutions.
*Experience with software development life cycle, testing, and
working in a distributed development environment.
*Experience in Oracle Database and SQL.
*Experience with Eclipse and SVN.
*Candidate must have a Bachelor's Engineering or Computed related
field is required.
*Advanced degree a plus
DWR Struts 2.x or similar Java web frameworks (i.e. WebWorks, Struts 1.1, Seam) JPA or similar Java ORM technologies (i.e.
Hibernate, JDO, iBatis) Familiarity with EDI is a plus.
* Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) translation tools and business processes a plus.
* Experience in Supply Chain preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities.
*The Struts 2/J2EE developer performs development activities as
directed by the Lead and Manager.
*Monitors development environment and reliability; investigates and
resolves issues and provides necessary communications regarding progress,
systems performance, issues and risks. Responds to B2B service interruptions
in a timely manner.
*Trains power users on functions. Make improvements and fix errors
identified in web based application.
*Mentor Junior members of the development team.
- By javatrek2020 in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2011, 01:46 PM
- By senthil_insys in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2010, 11:26 PM
- By irabinovitch in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2010, 01:02 PM
- By irabinovitch in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2010, 12:59 PM
- By Ayima in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2008, 04:04 PM