Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-11-2011, 12:57 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
Java & J2EE Developer. OOD, UML, XML. Swindon, UK. £30-45k - EU-eligible Only!
Java & J2EE Developer. OOD, UML, XML. Swindon, UK. £30-45k - EU-eligible applicants Only!
Our client is a multi-national and highly respected technology solutions company with an enviable client base of FTSE500 blue chip businesses. They seek an experienced Java & J2EE Developer with experience of designing and developing Java and J2EE (enterprise) applications. The successful individual must also have an excellent grasp of architecture, design patterns and software testing approaches. Here are some of the key technical skills and areas our client works with: Java, J2EE, XML, XSLT, OOD, OOAD, UML, Eclipse, BPM, SOA, Agile.
Your role will involve:
- Java, J2EE application design and development.
- Enterprise level distributed object orientated application and module development.
- Complete life cycle development.
- Using UML and design patterns for structure and behaviour diagrams.
- Using XML technologies like XSLT, XPATH.
- Design and development using Model Driven Architecture to deliver applications built upon the Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) paradigm.
Essential is the following:
- Strong Java and J2EE development experience.
- Enterprise application design and development experience.
- Strong grasp of architecture, software analysis, design patterns and software testing processes.
- Good experience with OOD and UML
- Experience with as many from: XML, XSLT, Eclipse.
- Fluency in business English (written and spoken).
- Relevant computer related degree or HND.
Nice to have (but not essential) is any from:
- Understanding of BPM or SOA products
- RBMS – Oracle & SQL Server
In return you will receive an attractive salary, 25 days holiday, private medical insurance, pension (7.5% company contribution).
Company Info & Job Spec can be provided on receipt of CV.
For this vacancy and many others please see our website at www.xist4.com
Please email Word CV's to email@example.com, quoting ref: FOR/10219
- By glugue in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2011, 08:51 AM
- By Owen Carter (Xist4) in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2011, 10:58 AM
- By P3R3 in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2010, 06:20 PM
- By glugue in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2010, 02:01 AM
- By Mike Brown in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2008, 05:21 PM