JAVA Programmer/Developer Ė Itís all about YOU!
The typical on-line JAVA Programmer / Developer job advertisements focuses on why YOU should work for THEM, not how YOU will develop YOUR career and expand YOUR skills. Experience has taught Talmadge that the traditional approach is the wrong way to start a professional relationship, and does little to attract top performers like YOU. So, letís talk about YOU!
Are YOU interested in a combination of the following type of work?
- Develop web-based applications that provide a significant impact to end-users
- Maintenance and enhancements to world-class JAVA applications
- Grow YOUR skills while developing applications at the Enterprise Level
- Be a part of a team where YOU are recognized and appreciated for YOUR efforts
- Willing to work hard, but have ample time-off to recharge YOUR internal batteries
Are YOU able to demonstrate knowledge and provide knowledge transfer of technologies such as:
JavaEE - EJB - JMS - MVC - SQL - HTML - JSP - Struts - Jasper - JUnit - ClearCase - Subversion - JUnit - Maven - Hudson
Does this sound like YOU? If so, please contact us now and weíll provide YOU with the appropriate details for three (3) levels of JAVA Developers that require 3-12 years Software Development or Programming experience. When YOU respond and decide this is an opportunity that YOU wish to pursue, we will provide YOU with all of the benefits of working for The Talmadge Group. Until then, itís still all about YOU!
YOUR Education, Experience & Certification Requirements
- Three (3) to Twelve (12) years Software Development and/or Programming Experience
- B.S. in Information Systems, Finance, Business, or related field (additional experience may substitute).
- Sun Certified Java Programmer - SCJP (or certifiable in 60 days)
- Must Be U.S. Citizen and no Criminal history
Interested candidates can email their resume directly to email@example.com