The Java/J2EE Developer works in the Software Tools team in support of the Strengthening Pharmaceutical Systems (SPS) project in the Center for Pharmaceutical Management. He or she is an integral part of each phase of the software development lifecycle including design, development, deployment and maintenance of web based pharmaceutical management solutions and other CPM software products.
1. Design, develop, and deploy the web-based pharmaceutical management solutions.
2. Respond and troubleshoot production issues across off-shore development teams
3. Perform unit testing, system integration testing, and user training.
4. Develop design documentation, test results documentation and SOP documentation
5. Effectively manage multiple competing priorities
6. Work closely with the Software Tools unit director to make sure the Product development process runs smoothly.
7. Maintaining an understanding of software solutions related to the healthcare industry and adapting to trends/needs within the industry
8. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, evidenced by the ability to communicate complex technical subjects to senior management and non technical audiences
9. Ability to speak French/Portuguese/ Spanish desirable.
10. International travel as required.
11. Supervise the development of software systems to form a basis for the solution of information processing problems.
12. Participate in interactions with customers as a technical expert for product subsystems.
1. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field, a master’s degree will be a plus.
2. 5+ Years of J2EE development experience and development methodologies
3. 4+ years experience with JBOSS
4. 4+ years of configuration management of J2EE applications
5. Excellent software development skills; strong skills in Oracle PL/SQL and SQL development, database integration with web based applications.
6. Strong analytical aptitude.
7. Demonstrated computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
8. Ability to look across systems and identify common relationships
9. Experience and understanding of the public health industry a plus.
10. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, evidenced by the ability to communicate complex technical subjects to senior management and non technical audiences.
11. Team player with the ability to work productively with internal and external clients and to translate requirements into solutions
12. Develop and maintain an understanding of software solutions related to the needs of developing countries’ pharmaceutical management.
13. Ability to speak French/Spanish/Russian very desirable.
14. Willingness and ability to travel 20% internationally and domestically, as needed.
Java Developer - https://jobs-msh.icims.com/jobs/3678/job
Hi You didn't point any email or other one communications way and where you are locate?