Java Data Analyst - Graduate - W. London
My client is one of the largest interactive betting services in the UK with an aim to increase their product range and cover through multiple channels. Due to growth and success they are looking for a Graduate Data Analyst to join the team in their West London Offices.
You will be responsible for the creation, deployment and maintenance of reports whilst assisting in analysis of marketing strategies across the business working within a team or individually to provide Data Insights.
The work environment is one of vision and fast pace and you will be surrounded by other dedicated experts. You will have knowledge of SQL with strong Analytical skills.
- Responsible for producing reports to be used by the business.
- Responsible for creating customer lists for targeted communications and assisting in campaign analysis.
- Responsible for reconciling data and liaising with development team to ensure integrity of the database.
- Delivering data insights and statistics as required.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Experience in collating, manipulation, analysing and presentation of data in a clear manner
- Experience in manipulating large datasets.
- Provide timely answers to ad-hoc information requests.
- Ability to translate complex data into headline points for key players.
- Manage and deliver these projects to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of SQL/SAS or other statistical software packages.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Data Analyst to join a rapidly growing and successful UK based company. All areas of the business share a common goal to provide the very best service to their customers. Take this opportunity to join a dynamic team to work in a fast paced, exciting and dynamic environment.
Apply here: http://www.itjobdatabase.com/Job.aspx?id=9887