Java Web Developer / Technical Consultant (2yr + exp) - London
Realise is looking for experienced Java/J2EE web developers who are looking to move into Technical Consultancy. The ideal candidate will have around 2 years of commercial experience (backed up by a 2.1 degree in a computing related discipline). You will need solid Java skills and some front end web development experiences, any experience of working with content management systems is a benefit but not essential.
Realise is a leading technical consultancy specialising in Autonomy products, for the successful candidates we offer an exceptional opportunity to be trained on Autonomy Enterprize Content Management Software. Based out of London our consultancy practice offers you the opportunity to travel with work through the UK and Europe. You will be working with the latest technologies on high profile projects for prestigious clients and we will support your skills development and career progression with tailored training that will allow you to become a CMS Expert Technical Consultant.
An excellent salary and benefits package is on offer to the successful candidates.
To apply for this role you should have the following skills and experiences:
- Java programming and some front-end web development experience
- Around 2 years commercial experience
- A 2:1 in Computer Science or a related subject
It would also be a benefit, (but it is not essential) to have:
- Experience of Content Management Systems would be an advantage
We also look for the following personal attributes:
- Good communication skills as there will be lots of client facing work
- Ability and desire to travel, sometimes at short notice
- Flexible attitude to work in UK/Europe
- You will need to able to work independently as you may sometimes be required to work alone onsite or remotely
- You’ll also need to be self-motivated, organised, enthusiastic and possess good attention to detail
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this role.
To apply please submit your CV and a brief covering email to Helen@realise.com