Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-04-2011, 04:21 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
$1500 for Optimal Job Scheduling Algorithm
I would like to invite everyone to take part in our online java programming contest.
Job scheduling is a common problem in many different applications. However, there is no algorithm that can solve this problem exactly, finding optimal solution in a reasonable time, for any large configuration of jobs and workers. In this challenge, we ask you to devise possibly most efficient intelligent heuristic for the problem of jobs allocation under constraints. Two best solutions will be awarded with $1,000 and $500 of prizes, and the winning algorithms will be disclosed publicly as open source on TunedIT pages. The
challenge is organized by a US-based online marketing company, WL Marketing.
Algorithm for Optimal Job Scheduling and Task Allocation under Constraints | TunedIT
- By umapathy_sekar in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2010, 06:27 PM
- By coldvoice05 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 03-10-2010, 04:43 PM
- By coldvoice05 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2009, 05:30 AM
- By dnaevolutions in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2008, 02:19 AM
- By bugger in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2007, 01:32 PM