Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-28-2011, 04:45 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
Java developer - Java designer UK wide
Atos Origin is a leading international information technology (IT) services company, providing hi-tech transactional services, consulting, systems integration and managed operations to deliver business outcomes globally.
We are currently looking for a Java Developer / Designer to be based in either Crewe, Cannock or Daresbury. Joining our highly talented, friendly and supportive Software Development team, you’ll work predominantly on large-scale software developments for our government clients using the latest version of Java to design and build new applications and provide innovative solutions and improve processes.
As a Java Developer – Java Designer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
Strong JEE design and development skills (ideally both application tier and presentation tier experience)
Full lifecycle experience
Good understanding of Spring or Hibernate frameworks
Solid experience in test driven development, the use of JUnit, continuous builds and ANT
Adaptable, self-starter with the ability to quickly adapt to new concepts
What we’re looking for in you
You’ll have good communication skills and the ability to work in a challenging yet rewarding environment. Owing to the sensitive nature of the work we do, you’ll be required to undergo SC or DV security clearance, be a UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 5 years (SC) or 10 years (DV).
To learn more about the role please visit our website and let me know your thoughts:
Last edited by Karolina; 04-28-2011 at 04:48 PM.
- By weinee in forum Jobs WantedReplies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2010, 04:54 PM
- By Joaquin in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2010, 04:35 AM
- By balajishenbagarajan in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 20Last Post: 01-27-2009, 01:17 AM
- By evanp in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2008, 05:39 PM
- By M77 in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2008, 05:35 PM