Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java Programmer - Orlando
- 04-26-2011, 07:24 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
Java Programmer - Orlando
Must Have Ability to get Secret Clearance
Design and program complex solutions for large training implementation projects. Propose the proper mix of hardware, software tools, authoring languages, LMS/LCMS, databases, etc. to integrate into a seamless training environment.
Install and test training hardware, software, and courseware products at customer sites; provide ongoing support as needed.
Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Digital Media, and a minimum of 3 years progressively complex experience.
Proficiency with Flash, Dreamweaver, ActionScript, C#, SQL Server, LMS, and other web/multimedia/database tools.
Experience programming interactive multimedia courseware (using a variety of software packages) to run in various user environments, such as CD-ROM, low-and high-bandwidth Internet, and networked electronic classrooms.
- By POLARIS Labs in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2010, 09:50 PM
- By globalhr in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 10Last Post: 01-05-2010, 05:58 PM
- By meili in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2009, 03:12 PM
- By Getsy in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2009, 03:11 PM
- By franco.burgos in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2008, 10:28 PM