Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-12-2011, 11:09 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
Java project for beginners/experienced
Hi guys, I'm leading a multi-part project that's primarily in Java.
We are currently working towards a public alpha release. The base of the project is already done, we are now extending it with features.
I am trying to grab a few more developers to help out. This is suitable for people new to Java, looking to learn. I can teach and work along side you. No experience is necessary. If you are experienced, and like collaborating and working in a team, then you are also welcome.
Our primary objective is to provide innovative performance analysis for stock market traders and investors. An interest in the stock market, or finance is a plus but not critical. You will learn a little bit about finance working on this project.
There is no pay (yet), but the experience gained through collaboration on a medium scaled project will be valuable.
We work remotely, using Skype, SVN and Eclipse and more..
If you are interested, send me a PM for more details.
- By kjarli in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2011, 09:50 PM
- By Dev23 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-13-2011, 12:02 PM
- By snoog in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2010, 07:26 PM
- By christinaF in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2009, 03:43 PM
- By Synapse in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2008, 09:43 AM