Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-24-2011, 03:06 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
Senior Software Engineer @ Volunteermatch.com
To Apply: Please visit the link located at the bottom of this posting.
Senior Software Engineer
Company: VolunteerMatch - VolunteerMatch - Where Volunteering Begins
Location: 717 California St 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94108
VolunteerMatch is driven by professional, results-oriented individuals who are passionate about service and volunteering. Many of us succeeded in the corporate world before joining VolunteerMatch, a leading nonprofit, and we share a belief in the use of technology to enable a greater good.
If you're down with test driven development and have worked with MVC frameworks such as Spring MVC, Play Framework, Rails, Django, Lift, etc. then you're the type of developer we're looking for! We're mostly a Java shop but we’re interested in talented web developers regardless of language background.
Stuff You'll Be Doing:
* Agile (Scrum) development on a team with 6-8 engineers.
* Test-driven development.
* Collaboration with product management to define and estimate user stories.
* Participation in daily stand-up, architecture discussions, engineering workshops, and code reviews.
* Continuous process improvement.
The Right Person:
* Strong proficiency with MVC frameworks and web development languages.
* Experience designing and developing robust, scalable web applications.
* Good proficiency with SQL and ORMs (Hibernate, ActiveRecord, etc.).
Things to Know:
* Full time, regular position.
* Reports to the CTO.
* Compensation includes salary, generous health & dental, and 401(k).
How To Apply:
* Captain Recruiter will be the first point of contact.
* All applications receive a response.
* All applications are kept strictly confidential.
* Please visit the link below to apply.
- By Illumina Dev in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2010, 07:48 PM
- By lstevens in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2010, 02:49 PM
- By lecgerken in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2010, 05:22 PM
- By lecgerken in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2010, 01:37 PM
- By perphekto in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2009, 08:34 PM