Java Developers required for Aqua Logistics Mumbai
Aqua Logistics is a publicly listed knowledge driven, professionally managed company that offers a 360 degree approach to logistics and supply chain management. With its unique Aqua 4 approach, a global reach and domain knowledge of a diverse range of industry verticals, the company delivers excellence through an integration of people, processes and technology. The service portfolio of Aqua Logistics includes - Logistics Management, Supply Chain Consulting, Procurement Outsourcing and Supply Chain Decision Management Technology Solutions.
We are currently looking for Java developers who would like to work in a start-up like environment. The job will be a fast-paced and multi-faceted experience in technology and supply chain domains.
Responsibilities will include design and development of Java based applications. The developer should be able to deliver results with minimal supervision. Application development will also include research and evaluation of various tools and technologies to solve the problem at hand.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in developing enterprise level applications using Java.
• Expert working knowledge of JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML/XSL and AJAX.
• Working knowledge of J2EE frameworks like GWT, Spring, Spring MVC, etc
• Working knowledge of design patterns
• Working knowledge of Hibernate
• Working knowledge of Eclipse IDE and Subversion
• Working knowledge of software development methodologies i.e. Scrum, Agile and Traditional Waterfall
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
The candidate should love technology and follow technical trends such as SAAS, GIS, RFID, cloud computing, distributed computing, visualization, etc.
Familiarity with Supply Chain concepts is preferred.
Candidates from Mumbai will be preferred.
Please mail your updated resume alongwith details of your Current CTC,
Expected CTC and Notice period to Prachi.Taparia@aqualogistics.com with the subject line as Java Developers