Looking for Java Programmer-Philippines
(National Capital Reg - Pasig City)
* Design, develop, and maintain web based and desktop applications
* Create, construct, and maintain interactive processes for web sites
* Work with software development teams to reengineer and migrate current applications to intranet applications
* Assist in continued enhancement and improvement by recognizing trouble spots and recommending solutions
* Develop prototypes and/or functional/technical specs to meet business needs
* Code and test software changes in accordance with department and generally accepted standards
* Maintain/Upgrade applications and other developers code when necessary
* Provide user and production operational support as required for systems under the department's responsibility
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
* Required skill(s): J2SE (java) coursework in college or equivalent experience.
* Preferred skill(s): Design, develop, and maintain web based and desktop applications, J2EE, JSP, web services
* Applicants must be willing to work in Pasig City.
* Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* Full-Time and Contract position available.
* Required language(s): English.
Fresh grads are welcome to apply.
Interested and qualified applicants may send their comprehensive resumé (MS Word format with picture) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you are applying for on the subject line.
Unit 2203, The Orient Square Building,
Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,
1605 Pasig City, Philippines