Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Senior Java Developer (New York)
- 03-08-2011, 08:16 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
Senior Java Developer (New York)
We are searching for worldclass technologists to join our team building solutions for high-frequency, lowlatency FX eCommerce. Candidates do not need finance experience, but must be highly motivated with a track record of success. The ideal candidates will have a deep understanding of algorithms, data structures, system design, threading implications, and strategies for optimizing performancesensitive code. We prefer candidates with a broad range of technical experience, such as application development, protocol design, performance analysis, hardware architecture, and operating system or driver development.
In this role, a candidate would build some of the systems that run the frontoffice of the FX E-Commerce business. In particular, these systems include pricing, trading, and order management. These systems must be highly available, highly scalable, and operate with the lowest possible latency. The systems must handle high volumes of realtime data and be carefully tuned for performance. Candidates would be accountable for the overall success of the systems, including design, development, deployment, optimization, and daytoday operation.
This Java development role is in the Investment Bank, and requires close work with the risk traders. The FX frontoffice environment is demanding, but one where creativity and problem solving skills are rewarded. A strong and entrepreneurial technologist will thrive in this role.
Apply directly to Morgan@ttstechnology.com
- By TTSTechnology in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2011, 08:08 PM
- By Dave IRIS in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2010, 06:08 PM
- By Magnolia in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2010, 05:03 PM
- By brem in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 3Last Post: 04-22-2008, 07:35 AM
- By schro1 in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2008, 05:58 PM