Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: C++ Developer (New York)
- 03-08-2011, 08:13 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
C++ Developer (New York)
Responsible for the process of testing, rolling out, supporting and maintaining new releases. This work includes setting up automated builds (C++ & Windows), resolving compile issues, building and deploying code into production, testing, monitoring and supporting production processes and applications, subversion management, profiling to identify potential issues, scripting/light coding for analysis work and assist in coordinating the support and installations of upgraded versions of vendor applications.
Position requirements include B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent field and at least 2-3 years experience. Should have strong knowledge of C++, Makefiles, Linux/Windows, Unix Shell Scripts, Subversion. C# experience is helpful.
Knowledge of the Securities/Derivatives industry and direct financial programming experience a significant plus.
Apply directly to Morgan@ttstechnology.com
- By TTSTechnology in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2011, 08:09 PM
- By TTSTechnology in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2011, 08:08 PM
- By TTSTechnology in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2011, 08:06 PM
- By brem in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 3Last Post: 04-22-2008, 08:35 AM
- By schro1 in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2008, 05:58 PM