Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-09-2010, 07:48 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
Full time Position for Senior Software Engineer / Software Engineer 2 in San Diego
We are actively looking to fill a Senior Software Engineer or Software Engineer 2 position. If interested you can apply directly at https://www.illumina.apply2jobs.com/...&CurrentPage=1. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Develop and maintain applications in C#, Java and Apex. The applications include SalesForce.com, data analysis, systems integration between software applications.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop applications in Salesforce.com using Apex and Visual Force pages.
- Create software in C#/Java/Flex to interface with Salesforce.com
- Maintain and enhance existing software applications.
- Interface with internal customers to define requirements.
- Provide training and support to internal customers.
- Support Software Quality Assurance engineers to facilitate testing of delivered applications.
- Document source code and application operation as needed
Education and Experience:
- B.S. Computer Science/Engineering or related filed; advanced degree a plus
- 3+ years experience using C#, C++, Java, JSP, ASP.NET, Apex .
- Strong knowledge of OO programming, design patterns, Web Services and MVC architecture
- Demonstrated experience in SQL / T-SQL, including Stored Procedures and triggers
- Excellent troubleshooting and design skills
- Experience working with SalesForce APIs and Apex a big plus
- Experience working with Spring Framework a plus
- Flash / ActionScript / Flex knowledge a plus
Illumina (Illumina, Inc.) is a leading developer, manufacturer, and marketer of next-generation life-science tools and integrated systems for the large-scale analysis of genetic variation and biological function. Using our proprietary technologies, we provide a comprehensive line of products and services that currently serve the sequencing, genotyping, and gene expression markets, and we expect to enter the market for molecular diagnostics. Our customers include leading genomic research centers, pharmaceutical companies, academic institutions, clinical research organizations, and biotechnology companies. Our tools provide researchers around the world with the performance, throughput, cost effectiveness, and flexibility necessary to perform the billions of genetic tests needed to extract valuable medical information from advances in genomics and proteomics. We believe this information will enable researchers to correlate genetic variation and biological function, which will enhance drug discovery and clinical research, allow diseases to be detected earlier, and permit better choices of drugs for individual patients.
- By lstevens in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2010, 01:49 PM
- By CVLakshmi in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2010, 05:25 PM
- By lecgerken in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2010, 04:22 PM
- By lecgerken in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2010, 01:37 PM
- By perphekto in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2009, 08:34 PM